Dr. Dorsey Ligon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorsey Ligon?

April 19th, 2016

Best doctor i've had for a obyn

April 11th, 2016

The best doctor ever!

Wonderful man! Delivered my son 22 years ago.

September 28th, 2015

Excellent Physician

I had questions about an upcoming surgery. Dr. Ligon took the time to personally call me at home and answered all my questions, easing my anxiety. He safely delivered our two sons against all odds. He is polite, kind, well-mannered, and remembers his patients.

April 8th, 2015

Dr. Ligon & his staff are the best!! Professional yet warm, friendly & welcoming!

January 16th, 2015

Best OBGYN!

I have had very bitter experience with other OBGYN in the area and it was always a 15-20 minutes wait on PHONE before I could get to even talk to an assistant. But with Dr. Ligo's office, it is so easy to get to some one on phone. I was even able to talk to the doctor directly. He has very good bedside manners. He goes an extra mile to help you out. He cares. His staff is really good too. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ligon to all my friends and family.

January 20th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Ligon 15 plus years ago. what a great Doctor!! I refer him to any and every woman I hear with not so great experiences with their obgyn drs. I moved here from NY 16 years ago and had my share of experiences and hated going to my annual check ups. the experience was so more relaxed and before you knew it it was over. i can know call for my annual exam appts with no hesitations and thats due to Dr. Ligon. Thank you Dr. Ligon! for making it so easy for women.

January 17th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

Dr Ligon is a wonderful caring doctor- he delivered both of my children and my sister's children as well. my mother is also a patient of his, inspired by his compassionate caring manner. He has such wonderful people working in his office. I can't say enough nice things about Dr Ligon!

August 17th, 2010

Dr. Ligon is a very attentive, caring, and smart physician. I was so upset when (due to employer's insurance) I had to stop seeing him. I changed jobs and am extremely happy to be back in his care again. I have been a patient of his for MANY years and find him to be a great listener and trustworthy physician.

March 31st, 2009

Fortunate to have him for my Doctor....

I've known him since his residency program and his integrity and work ethic is impeccable. I don't know of one of his patients who doesn't love him.

July 30th, 2017