A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doru Iancovici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doru Iancovici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iancovici graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iancovici has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doru Celu Iancovici MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doru C. Iancovici practice?
- Dr. Doru Iancovici has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doru Iancovici practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Chelsea Internists.