A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doru Iancovici is Excellent. Dr. Iancovici has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iancovici graduated from Institute of Medicine & Pharmacy in Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iancovici has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iancovici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Doru Iancovici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doru C. Iancovici practice?
Dr. Doru Iancovici practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Everett, MA.
See Chelsea Internists.