A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doru Iancovici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doru Iancovici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iancovici graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iancovici has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iancovici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doru C. Iancovici practice?
Dr. Doru Iancovici practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Chelsea Internists.