A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dosik Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dosik Kim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dosik Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dosik Kim MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dosik Kim practice?
- Dr. Dosik Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dosik Kim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, and Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors.