A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dosik Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dosik Kim is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dosik Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dosik Kim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dosik Kim practice?
- Dr. Dosik Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Dosik Kim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, and Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors.