A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dottie Ann Sazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dottie Ann Sazon, Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Critical Care Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sazon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dottie Ann Sazon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sazon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sazon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dottie Ann Dominguez Sazon MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dottie Ann D. Sazon practice?
- Dr. Dottie Ann Sazon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dottie Ann Sazon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near National City, CA.
See National City Internists, National City Pulmonologists, National City Critical Care Practitioners, and National City Sleep Medicine Doctors.