A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunyemi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ogunyemi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dotun A Ogunyemi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dotun A. Ogunyemi practice?
- Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lynwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.