A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunyemi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ogunyemi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogunyemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dotun A. Ogunyemi practice?
Dr. Dotun Ogunyemi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.