Dr. Doug Clouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doug Clouse?

August 26th, 2016

broken shoulder.

I remember I got an appt right away and the exray was explained very well to me. Dr. Clouse said the injury might heal with excercise since it was a crack between two holes from a previous surjery. I did the therapy and it healed very well.

October 5th, 2015

an amazing caring doctor. He always has your best interest at heart.

December 10th, 2013

Horrible experience. I went to the office to get treatment for pain in my shoulder. Every time I call the office to make an appointment is a challenge. Both reception and nursing staff have no regard for patients. I spent more than an hour waiting to be called in to the see the doctor and once I was called in the doctor seemed to be rushing me off to see his next patient. I've been waiting for a call back to an appointment that needed to be approved by the doctor no one has called even after I have made several attempts at calling and scheduling the appointment myself. Apparently when I called to make the appointment it was the doctors birthday and no one wanted to bother him despite my constant pain. I was reminded at the time of the call that I have a copay balance on my account. Really?? I decided to see another specialist and I am still waiting for my records to be faxed over to the new doctor. I have called three times. I have worked in the medical field for 25 years and have never experienced such incompetence.

July 17th, 2012

I am totally pleased with the Dr. And his staff. They are efficient, friendly and informative.Successful surgery has been my experience.

October 5th, 2017