Dr. Doug Hodde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doug Hodde?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2013

Dr. Hodde is rude and thinks too highly of himself. He ignores obvious symptoms and is more interested in pushing his political agenda(tea party) than treating patients. One occasion I brought my autistic teenager to him concerning a toe injury and he wouldn't even talk to or look her in the eye. He had treated her since she was two and referred to her as the patient as if he was teaching a roomful full of interns! His bedside manner is terrible and seems to have no time for the people who pay his salary. His nurse, however, is wonderful.

May 10th, 2012

Dr. Hodde ignored the symptoms of pyloric stenosis in my son and treated him for an ear infection. I took my son to an ER in a different town who diagnosed my son and transferred us for emergency surgery.On a different occassion, Dr. Hodde ignored the symptoms of scarlet fever in me and told me I was allergic to my deodorant even though I don't wear deodorant behind my knees or inbetween my thighs.He is friendly and good for a cold, but that's about it.

October 20th, 2011

Dr Hodde and staff are always courtous and pleasant. Explaining and making sure one understands about medicines and diagnosis is very detailed just love this Dr and his staff who all very hard in seeing patient's. Thanks Dr. Hodde and Staff for a nice pleasant experience each time!

May 2nd, 2017