A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doug Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doug Williamson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doug Williamson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Williamson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doug John Williamson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doug J. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Doug Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Doug Williamson practices Emergency Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Emergency Physicians.