A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Clark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Clark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Douglas Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Orthopedic Surgeons.