A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dennis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Dennis practice?
Dr. Douglas Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Vallejo, CA.
See Denver Surgeons.