Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dennis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Dennis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.