A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dennis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Dennis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.