A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Friesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Friesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Friesen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Friesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Midwest Pain Management
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Friesen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Friesen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Friesen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Friesen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists and Wichita Pain Management Doctors.