A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Helm is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Helm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Helm has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Helm practice?
Dr. Douglas Helm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.