A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Helm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Helm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Helm has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Helm MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Helm practice?
- Dr. Douglas Helm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Helm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.