A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allan Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists and Mechanicsville Endocrinologists.