A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Lee practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lee practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.