Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Lee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lee practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.