A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Matey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Matey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Matey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Cuero Community Hospital
- DeTar Hospital Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Matey DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Matey practice?
- Dr. Douglas Matey has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Matey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Orthopedic Surgeons.