A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Olson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Arlo Olson MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Olson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Olson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New Richmond, WI.
See Saint Paul Pathologists.