A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Roth, Plastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Roth, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hosp)
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Albert Roth MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Douglas Roth has 12 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Roth practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeons and Mount Kisco Surgeons.