Dr. Douglas Albert Roth MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Roth, Plastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Roth, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Breast Implants Breast Implantation, Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures, and Cosmetic Surgery-Face.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hosp)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance