Dr. Douglas Schwartz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 21st, 2013
I've seen this doctor several times over the years. His front desk staff use a variety of attitudes i.e., indifferent, arrogant, sarcastic, and on very rare occasions pleasant. It's impossible to get a timely appointment if you're in pain; the normal wait time is 3 wks. He's very good while you're in his office, but once outside his door you might as well not exist. Never expect him, or his staff, to return a call even if you’re in excruciating pain or have a problem with, say, a prescription he’s issued. You will wait till Hades freezes over before he will return a call. This practice offers very little to those in serious need of medical help. I will not waste another minute of my time with this man or his staff again.

February 1st, 2013
Good product Horrible delivery
the doctor is very pleasant and may as well be very savvy about his field, however, the wait time and how self-serving the policy of appointments are; if one is early, you won't be seen early, one waits a long time pass the scheduled hour and if late one must reschedule, does not work for me. My time is valuable as well. They do not care and the staff does not accommodate. it is a cattle processing pen; pile then up and roll them out slowly...

November 8th, 2012
He made me feel terrible after he basically told me he didn't believe in my pain. I trusted this doctor to help me. That's what doctor's are for. Instead he turned his back on me just because there was no proof of the pain in the MRI results. I couldn't believe this. Just because he couldn't see it meant that the pain doesn't exist? Are you kidding me? Same thing happened to another patient of his who had proof and also had surgery. He didn't believe in that person's pain either, after the surgery. Unbelievable.

July 21st, 2010
Positive Energy
Dr Schwartz takes his time with patients. The whole aura of the office is great. I have full trust in this doctor.