A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Adler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Graham Adler MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Adler practice?
- Dr. Douglas Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Adler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.