A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Alder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Alder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Alder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alder graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Alder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Alder MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Alder practice?
- Dr. Douglas Alder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Alder practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.