A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aldstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aldstadt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldstadt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aldstadt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Aldstadt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Aldstadt practice?
- Dr. James Aldstadt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Aldstadt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians and Dayton General Practitioners.