A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Algren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Algren, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Algren graduated from MD, University of Missouri Kansas City.
Dr. Algren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Adam Algren MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Algren practice?
- Dr. Douglas Algren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Algren practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.