A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ambler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ambler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ambler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambler graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ambler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cadence Physician Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lawrence Ambler MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Ambler practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ambler has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ambler practices Internal Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Internists.