A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke`s South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Warner Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Anderson practices Family Medicine near Warrensburg, MO.
See Warrensburg Family Physicians.