A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Armato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Armato, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armato graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Armato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Waupun Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Paul Armato MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Armato practice?
- Dr. Douglas Armato has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Armato practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beaver Dam, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waupun, WI and Medford, WI.
See Beaver Dam Radiologists.