A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ash
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Ash MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Ash practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ash practices Surgery near Commerce, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearson, GA and Ocilla, GA.
See Commerce Surgeons.