Dr. Douglas Ash Is this you?

Excellent care by this physician and his staff!

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Dr. Ash is wonderful! He took his time going over my history, listened to me and did not rush. He is obviously very knowledgeable as is his nursing staff. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone for their medical care!

value of this dr

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr Ash and his entire staff are wonderful.I had seen a dr. at longstreet clinic for almost five yrs and he never did get my blood pressure under control.dr Ash got it under control in less than 2 mths,THANK YOU.He also got my husbands diabetise under control also.Thanks for this dr. even my pain and my bipolar is better, Angela

Posted on June 26th, 2010

GREAT doctor. I would recommend and have to my entire family and friends. I had 2 surgeries and my daughter had 1 surgery from Dr. Ash. I went went 10-12 years to other doctors and NONE of them could figure out my problem. I had a bad gall bladder and other doctors blamed it on my Scoliosis, when in fact it was my gall bladder the entire time. GREAT DOCTOR... A+++++++++++

a caring dr

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Me and my husband thinks the world of dr.ash,he,s the best dr we have ever been to and the only dr we will go to from now on,thanks to dr ash he's got our pain and blood pressure under control,we tell everybody we know to go see dr.ash,he thinks alot of his patience well-being,he will sit and talk to you and explain everything to you and he don't use big dr. words you don,t understand,everybody that works in the office is real nice & friendly THANKS DR.ASH & staff

Thorough, Professional and Caring

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Dr. Ash no matter what any quotes is a professional and caring doctor. He performed two major surgeries on me and showed nothing but perfection and professionalism. He is a definite credit to the profession of the medical field. He professes care and one on one to the medical field. I am personally disappointed in anyone who misinterprets his dedication.

Posted on June 19th, 2009

Avoid this butcher at all costs if you value your life! Almost dies from this fools malpractice. Sued the US Gov and won. He was a Navy doctor.

Posted on August 12th, 2009