Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Good Surgeon and Caring Physician show details Good Surgeon and Caring Physician
by ECC on Jan 15th, 2014

I've had 2 surgeries with Dr. Ayres. Knee and hip replacement. I found that he and his staff are caring and will ensure that the surgery is needed. I switched to Dr. Ayres practice after a bad experience with another surgeon. I had been in severe pain for months. After both surgeries, I'm doing activities I had not done in yrs. I recommend Dr. Ayres for Knee and Hip Replacement surgeries.

Best in the Business of Knee Replacements! show details Best in the Business of Knee Replacements!
by KK on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Ayres changed my life. Another doc would not give me a knee replacement because he said I was too young. Dr. Ayres said that if I did not have a good quality of life in my situation, he saw nothing wrong with having a knee replacement. In fact, being younger and still having good muscle tone, my recovery was fast. He has since done both of my knees and I am able to be completely active (within reason). That awful pain is no longer there. He was professional and courteous. He explained all of the risks and expectations. He is very good and thus has a long wait time for an appointment. It is worth the wait. Sometimes the waiting time at the appointment can be pretty long. I believe it's because he spends a lot of time with his patients if needed. The best way to avoid this is to get the first appointment of the day (7:00am).

Oct 28th, 2012

The very best in medical care!!!!!!!!

A caring doctor show details A caring doctor
Jun 14th, 2012

After switching surgeons after an unpleasant experience at another hospital I was fortunate to become Dr. Ayre's patient. He is one of the most caring, professional medical practicioners I have ever come in contact with after 60 years of orthopedic problems. If you have to go to a doctor, you can't do better.

Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Ayres did my knee replacement surgery about 6 months ago. He did an excellent job. He told me just what to expect and he followed up after the surgery. My recovery was fast and without complications. He is very easy to talk with and he asnwered all my questions.

Feb 14th, 2011

I found Dr. Ayers to be very kind during multiple surgeries. The outcome were succesfull