Dr. Douglas Ayres MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Boston, MA

May 9th, 2013
Best in the Business of Knee Replacements!
Dr. Ayres changed my life. Another doc would not give me a knee replacement because he said I was too young. Dr. Ayres said that if I did not have a good quality of life in my situation, he saw nothing wrong with having a knee replacement. In fact, being younger and still having good muscle tone, my recovery was fast. He has since done both of my knees and I am able to be completely active (within reason). That awful pain is no longer there. He was professional and courteous. He explained all of the risks and expectations. He is very good and thus has a long wait time for an appointment. It is worth the wait. Sometimes the waiting time at the appointment can be pretty long. I believe it's because he spends a lot of time with his patients if needed. The best way to avoid this is to get the first appointment of the day (7:00am).

October 28th, 2012
The very best in medical care!!!!!!!!

June 14th, 2012
A caring doctor
After switching surgeons after an unpleasant experience at another hospital I was fortunate to become Dr. Ayre's patient. He is one of the most caring, professional medical practicioners I have ever come in contact with after 60 years of orthopedic problems. If you have to go to a doctor, you can't do better.

April 16th, 2012
Dr. Ayres did my knee replacement surgery about 6 months ago. He did an excellent job. He told me just what to expect and he followed up after the surgery. My recovery was fast and without complications. He is very easy to talk with and he asnwered all my questions.

February 14th, 2011
I found Dr. Ayers to be very kind during multiple surgeries. The outcome were succesfull