A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Evans, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Evans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Boston University . He has 14 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Evans practice?
Dr. Douglas Evans practices Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.