A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas McKee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas McKee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McKee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bailey McKee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. McKee practice?
- Dr. Douglas McKee has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas McKee practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.