A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Reed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Reed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Brent Reed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Reed practice?
- Dr. Douglas Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Reed practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.