Learn more about Dr. Douglas Backous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Backous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backous
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Backous, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Backous graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Backous has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Backous MD is a male Otologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Backous practice?
- Dr. Douglas Backous has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Backous practices Otology and Neurotology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.