A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Backous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Backous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Backous, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Backous graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Backous has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Backous MD is a male Otologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Backous practice?
- Dr. Douglas Backous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Backous practices Otology and Neurotology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.