Dr. Douglas Bailyn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2016
Dr Douglass Bailyn
DR BAILYN IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. He takes the time to LISTEN to you and makes you feel that he truly cares. He is compassionate, and has an awesome bedside manner. I will see him even if he no longer accepts my insurance.

December 22nd, 2015
Lucky pick
A real family doctor! Thank God we don't need any of his specialty credentials. For a young guy, he practices medicine the way we'd come to expect 40 years ago. He spends time. He listens. He explains. His staff is courteous, friendly and responsive. Our only complaint - be doesn't make house calls!

February 4th, 2015
The best doctor

July 9th, 2013
Patient
Excellent service, results and effective diagnosis for multiple issues.

May 4th, 2013
Down to earth and very professional
Found Dr Bailyn exceptionally professional, thorough, attentive and compassionate. I chose him because he was the closest to my work according to my United Healthcare physicians directory. Well, what luck. I found a new physician who I can now go to on a regular basis, have confidence in his diagnosis, who can speak in layman's terms, and is very accessible, phoning me back within 5 minutes of leaving a message with his staff. My follow up visit was also thorough. Never feel rushed with this physician. Spends as much time as needed. By the way the office staff was very pleasant, and the attending nurse Rose, amazing. Never felt the needle when she drew blood. I must say a rarity because I'm a very squeamish patient. I highly recommend Dr. Bailyn.

January 28th, 2013
Very friendly staff and incredibly friendly doctor. Called me with the test results himself, which seems to be a rarity these days.

October 14th, 2010
I was diagnosed with cancer and I asked Dr Bailyn to be involved and help me navigate through the experience, test, surgery, follow, etc. He gave me a few phone numbers and never called me back. He was my primary doctor so letters were sent to him yet he never thought to check on me.Needless to say, I have found a new primary!

September 28th, 2010
I had blood work done in the office. Dr. Bailyn asked me to call the following week for the results which I did and left a message. He returned the call advising that things were mostly okay and to call back. Since then, I have left 5 messages with office staff and answering service and have yet to hear back. I am disappointed with the office staff and follow up.

August 20th, 2010
Dr. Bailyn is an excellent doctor - very prompt with his diagnosis but also takes the time to explain the diagnosis in simple and digestible nuggets. His office staff is very efficient and courteous and have always made me feel comfortable in all my visits.

December 14th, 2016