Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Ball
Dr. Douglas Ball, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Ball is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System and Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Ball has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Douglas Ball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Dr. Michelle Robertson
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Amrutha Viswanatha
Internal Medicine, General Practice
East Orange, NJ 0 mi34
Dr. Rajesh Kothari
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
East Orange, NJ 0 mi16