Dr. Douglas Barton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Barton?

September 19th, 2013

Caring Doctor!

I have taken my toddler to Dr.Barton since she was born. He's very alert, caring and gives wonderful advice/tactics on many issues. He will do whatever necessary to get you in to see him, even if he's booked. We need more doctors like him around! Thanks Dr Barton for your patience and answering our questions when he have a ton of them :)

August 13th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Barton

My boys are 15 & 11 and have been going to him since babies. He is absolutely wonderful. Doesn't overeact and is just a great doctor. His staff is awesome also. Rosanne is the best. I highly recommend Dr. Barton. I am will miss him when it is time for my boys to move on to a "grown up" doctor.

September 15th, 2011

We love Dr. Barton! He is not overly reactive, but does show concern when something is warranted. We've had him with all three of our kids, and we adore him!

June 24th, 2010

Great Doc

My daughters are 3 and 4 and have been seeing Dr.Barton since they were born. He is either the type of doctor you will love or hate. We love him. His staff is very friendly and will answer any question that you may have. We are thinking of moving and I am hoping that we can continue to see him, but may have to have a new doc. I would recommend Dr. Barton and his partners to anyone that needed a doc. We love his nurse Roseanne just as much. She somehow always makes my girls feel at ease even when she is going to give them a shot. Dr. Barton is some what of a nerd, but I think that is what makes him such an awesome doctor. So if you are looking for a doc in St. Charles County he is worth the drive. I live in St. Peters with plenty of choices, but will make the drive to see him in a heart beat!

August 5th, 2009

Will be sad when the kiddos are grown up.

My children are 9 and 8 years old. We have been seeing Dr. Barton since birth. I adore his "call it like I see it" attitude. He is straight forward with me and I really appreciate that quality. My kids are comforted by him and don't mind trips to the dr. We will be sad when they no longer need a pdeiatrician.

November 24th, 2014