A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Beach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Beach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Beach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beach graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Beach has 14 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Beach MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Beach practice?
- Dr. Douglas Beach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Beach practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA and Arlington, VA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.