A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Beaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Beaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Beaman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Neal Beaman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Beaman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Beaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Beaman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.