Dr. Douglas Becker Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Becker?

Outstanding surgeon and staff.

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr. Becker corrected my rotator cuff on my right shoulder. This was my second rotator cuff procedure. This was much more complicated than my left shoulder. I reside in Dallas, Texas. I flew to Minneapolis and I am very happy with the results. Virtually pain free. Rapid recovery. Outstanding surgeon. Dr Douglas Becker is tops.

My replaced hip is worse than before

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I highly suggest going elsewhere!

No help, ordered tests and shots that was didn't expect to work

Posted on September 27th, 2016

My daughter went in to see Dr Becker. they were going to call me when they were ready for me. She walks and "done" and they never called me back. Then he ordered another x-ray, MRI and cortisone shot, but when she mentioned the shot was not helping his answer was "that he "wasn't surprised." Why did you order something you didn't expect to work. He insisted PT be in his office so he could stay on top of things, yet he is never there.

Post Surgical Neuropathy

Posted on September 11th, 2016

After having both of my knees replaced last year, I have been dealing with severe pain in both my feet and also my hands. I have been diagnosed with Post Surgical Neuropathy and have been taking Gabapentin and Tramadal, which has done little to relieve my pain. My quality of life is basically marginal. Before the surgery, I was a very active person. Now in my retirement years, I have nothing to look forward to, except sitting on the couch and using a walker or wheel chair to get around.

Does not listen and arrogant

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Not a good experience at all. Dr. Becker arrived 50 minutes late to start the appointment to evaluate my cervical pain. He was indifferent and condescending. His examination and questions were amateurish. He took very little notes and then ended the exam abruptly. He also ordered an unnecessary x-ray since the results of a recent x-ray and MRI's were available but he did not bother to review or consult them. His bed side manner is not comforting. He was dressed in a suit and carried himself more as a lawyer than a Doctor. I would steer clear of this Minneapolis Orthopedics office and especially Dr. Becker.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr Becker did several of my shoulder surgeries. Initially I felt like he was very knowledgeable, but I realized he is just very arrogant. He does not listen, and even rolled his eyes when I was telling him how much pain I was in months after his procedure. My shoulder bone was sitting half way out of the socket. Since having him do my shoulder surgery I needed to have a replacement surgery. I never regained much motion back and probably never will. Was never told he cut my nerves and that is why my muscles don't work. I am young and this will affect me for the rest of my life. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Saw him for double knee pain, stated needed meniscus repair surgery - no other treatments recommended. Made it sound simple and back to work in two weeks. I did therapy for 4 months and am worse than before the surgery. Had a second opinion and was told I was had. Shouldn't have done the surgery with the rating of arthritis in my knees as the surgery "woke up" the arthritis. By the time of my second opinion appointment my legs were so swollen I could hardly walk. Looking at knee replacement surgery as the only solution. Rarely saw him, only could get appointments with his NP, therapy was dubious at best as I had to ask when she was going to help me with walking down stairs again - still can't do this. STEER CLEAR OF THIS GUY - SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

you very satisfied and loved the complimentary coffee and candy.very good service excellent carelove the staff

Excellent

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I saw Dr. Becker for a fractured clavicle after a bad fall. The treatment I received was excellent and I couldn't be more satisfied. Everyone at Minneapolis Orthopaedics is very friendly, informative and caring. I would them to friends and family without a doubt!

Wonderful

Posted on September 12th, 2014

My experience with Minneapolis Orthopaedics has been fabulous- from the front desk to the surgeon to the wonderful physical therapy staff. Everyone has been kind, friendly and informative. I would friends and family and have.

One stupid old doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Not only does this doctor need manners but he doesn't examine you or let you know what's going on. He is incompetent and doesn't have the medical knowledge oe sense that God gave a flea. A complete nut!!!

In it for the money

Posted on October 20th, 2013

His exam consisted of him pinching my neck & saying ya you have a problem. He does Work Comp evaluations @ $2000 + grand a pop. The records were marked for him so he could take things out of context. Good luck if you see him.