A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Beers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Beers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Beers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Kent Beers MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Beers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Beers has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Beers practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.