Dr. Douglas Beers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2014
Good doctor
He has been my doctor for seven years. Listens to me. Does not force tests on me. Never yells. Never talks down to me. Does not believe is unnecessary tests. Truthful. Staff of clinic needs better trainjng. Biggest problem is hospital forwarding Information to him. In fact LEH provide Lousey care over half the time.

March 7th, 2014
Always a pleasure...
Dr. Beers has been my primary care physician for about 25 years. I have known many doctors in my life and Dr. Beers is among the very best. He's very well informed and competent. He always talks to me on my level and never talks down to me. He either knows the answers to my questions or knows where the answers can be found. Overall, he's just an excellent guy to work with.

April 27th, 2012
A trusted friend.
Dr. Beers has been my doc for several years now and I have come to trust and respect his work. Glad to have him on my team.

September 28th, 2010
This is someone whom I trust
I have been a patient of Doug Beers for over 20 years. From my long experience with him I trust him very much. I do not trust that he (or anyone else) is perfect. But I trust him as someone whom I know to be an intelligent, insightful, compassionate physician who will do his best.

August 20th, 2010
Caring and Qualified Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Beers for many years. Dr. Beers is caring and well qualified to practice medicine. He always takes time to discuss my situation and I have never been rushed. Dr. Beers has personally phoned me to discuss follow-up. Overall, I can honestly say Dr. Beers is a very close to what others would call a friend - he makes you feel at ease and is concerned for any aches or pain you are experiencing. Thank you Dr. Beers.

April 10th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Beers' for more than 20 years. He is an excellent doctor! I too, owe my life to him!

October 29th, 2008
I have been a patient of Dr. Beers for 25 years, he is the only reason I am still alive. He has always taken as much time as I need, properly diagnosed problems and had a solution when possible. His staff is also excellent, I hope he stays in practice many more years and dosent retire. Thankyou Doug