Dr. Douglas Bentley MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Taunton, MA

January 16th, 2015
The very best !!!!!

June 25th, 2013
Afraid to go to a Doctor
The pain in my hip got so bad that I finally went to the doctor, my friend recommended Dr. Bentley. I liked the way he talked to me and made me feel at ease about what was wrong and what could be done to fix it. He explained the new Mako surgery and how much better it is then the total hips of the past. After the surgery I recovered well and fast. I am so happy I went. I even went into his office and literally clicked my heels to prove how good I felt. I have a doc for life, and a friend I will always recommend.

May 9th, 2012
Dr. Bentley refused to see me on a Friday
I had an accident late on a Thursday night & went to the ER where it was determined I had a broken arm & was reffered to Dr. Douglas Bentley as On-Call Orthopedic Dr. for treatment the following morning as he would be responsible since referal from hospital was done at night when he was on-call. In the morning Dr Bentley tried to say he was no longer on call so he would not see me and told me I had to go to current day On-Call. When I contacted day On-Call they told me Dr. Bentley needed to see me. I was then bounced to his backup who then tried to say I had no insurance & when I tried to call back they would not answer the phone. I ended up having to have my Primary Care Physician find me an Orthopedic Dr to attend my injury late on a Friday Afternoon.

July 17th, 2009
Took the time to understand not only my problem, but my life situation in general to help me explore my treatment options