A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Benton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Benton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Benton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Benton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Flint, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians and Flint General Practitioners.