Dr. Douglas Benton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Benton?

February 9th, 2017

Terrible Staff.. offensive and non-welcoming

My husband hasn't been in for 5 years so he calls to make an appointment. they ask where he has been going, he said he hasn't gone anywhere, so he is put on hold so she can talk to the dr, she comes back and asked if he is on any pain meds, he said no how can i get pain meds when i just told you i havent been to a doctor. Then she proceeds to tell him that they will have to treat him like a new patient and that they wont give him any pain meds. He hasnt even told him he has a problem to need any pain meds, what is the hang up with these people with pain meds. she said we have people come in and 2 months later they need pain meds, he said so if i break my leg in 2 months you wont give me something for that, she says oh well we'll have to see at that time. then he makes his appt and they tell him he can come in end of may.. lol its the beginning of FEB. these people are absolutely crazy. i cannot believe their lack of professionalism they should not be a part of bcbc/bcn - they shouldnt be in buisness at all.

November 21st, 2015

Super professional doctor, listen, cares and great instincts once you get by the front desk,which tends to seem disinterested at times.

September 11th, 2015

First I have to say that I do not go to the doctors very often and I'm not aware of certain rules that doctors may have. But I tried to make a appointment to get my knee and ear checked and was refused because I made a office visit at a different doctors office since my last visit with Dr Benton. I don't understand why I got refused and the only explanation I got was that he doesn't accept returning patient after leaving his practice. I feel that I got discriminated but not sure what for. Just wanted to throw my experience out there and warn people about this and to ask if you would consider a different doctor that wouldn't turn anyone away. Thank you.

January 8th, 2015

Been going there for 20+ years great Dr

November 11th, 2014

Referral referral referral!!!

Saw Dr Benton (son) for 4 years and he ALWAYS referred me to a specialist for EVERYTHING!!! His bedside mannor is terrible!!! Seriously not a good MD! Oh and plan on waiting an hour MINIMUM in the waiting room!!!!!

July 18th, 2014

Not upset I HAVE to change doctors for insurance purposes...

Dr. Doug (son) is not friendly, he is quick to diagnose and leave the office. I have been forgotten in the waiting room twice where my name was skipped over. The office staff is rude, and the office/waiting room is filthy. I would not recommend this practice, whatsoever.

June 3rd, 2014

Dr. is good but office staff is the worst.

The office staff are very unprofessional. They are rude and very lacking in politeness. Staff often calls in prescriptions wrong dosage, wrong location and duplicates.

May 1st, 2017