A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Berkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Berkman, Urologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Berkman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Tumor Myelolipoma
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Penis Cancer Penile Neoplasm
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Robotic Adrenalectomy
- Robotic Retroperitoneal Partial Nephrectomy
- Robotic Ureterolysis
- Robotic cystectomy
- Robotic partial nephrectomy
- Robotic prostatectomy
- Robotic pyeloplasty
- Robotic surgery
- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Berkman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Berkman practice?
Dr. Douglas Berkman practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.