A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bernard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bernard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
- White River Med Ctr, Batesville, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Bernard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bernard has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Bernard practices Family Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Primary Care Doctors.