A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Berson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Berson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Berson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Berson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Berson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Berson practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Allergists.