A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Berson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berson
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Berson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Berson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Berson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Berson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Berson practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Allergists.