A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Berson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Berson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Berson practice?
Dr. Douglas Berson practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, IL and Waterloo, IL.
See Chesterfield Allergists and Chesterfield Internists.