A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bez graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bez DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Bez practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bez practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists and Lansing Pain Management Doctors.