Dr. Douglas Bice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Bice?

October 15th, 2014

One of a kind, gods gift

I have had Dr. Bice as our family Dr.for 8 years. I am so very impressed with his compassion for people. Especially the low income as my family is. His concern and care are unmatched to any Doctor that i have ever seen. We are blessed to know this Doctor and are greatful for the exceptional care he provides to my whole family. He should be the standard for doctors.

October 10th, 2014

Wonderfull Dr.

been going to Dr. Bice for 6 yrs. he is the best Dr. I ever had. takes time with you can't praise him enough with words. God blessed us with an angel of a Dr.

November 7th, 2012

amazing doctor and wonderful man

Dr Bice is extremely kind, genuinely caring and thoughtful, thorough, and just generally wonderful. He is exactly what every doctor should be. We are so blessed to have him as our family doctor, and it will be a true tragedy the day he stops practicing medicine.

June 7th, 2012

Great doctor - takes his time and talks

He listens, doesn't judge, doesn't rush through the appointment, ALWAYS uses a cleaner on his hands before he starts, answers all questions :)

May 22nd, 2012

Best Dr In The Area!

As a medical professional myself, I can say that I have seen lot of doctors in my time. Dr. Bice is one of the most genuine, kind doctors that I have come across. Both of my children see him and he has showed them nothing but love and patience the past six years. He is an excellent doctor that listens to your concerns and often takes the time to call us and make sure the children are improving if they were seen for an illness. He genuinely cares about people and takes that extra step to make sure that you understand everything he tells you by giving you handouts, flyers, etc about any condition you might have. He really is a wonderful doctor!

March 25th, 2010

Yorkbelle

He listens to what I have to say about my own health and symptons. He is willing to take it all into consideration. It is not a one-sided visit. We are fortunate to have him in the York area. What a great doctor.

January 27th, 2010

Great Doctor

Truly all doctors should model themselves and their care after the way this man cares for his patients. It will be a sad day when he no longer practices medicine.

October 24th, 2009

I would absolutely recommend!

Dr. Bice is a very compassionate doctor. He listens and makes you feel like you aren't being rushed through the visit. As a professional in the medical field and having worked with a number of different physicians, I highly recommend him!

October 12th, 2009

What a doctor should be!

I am a person with alot of health problems and weird symptoms Dr. Bice actually listens to you and even if he doesn't agree he respects your opinion. I would and have recomended Dr Bice to many people and have had people recomend him to me. In this day we are living in Dr. Bice is the meaning of the word doctor.

May 17th, 2009