A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bigelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bigelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigelow
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bigelow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bigelow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Auditory Brain Stem Implantation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigelow graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bigelow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Bigelow MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Bigelow practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bigelow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bigelow practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.