A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bigelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bigelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bigelow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Auditory Brain Stem Implantation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigelow graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Bigelow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bigelow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas Bigelow practice?
Dr. Douglas Bigelow practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.