A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Blatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Blatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Blatz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Blatz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Blatz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Blatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Blatz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons and San Jose Sports Medicine Doctors.