A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Blatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Blatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Blatz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Blatz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Blatz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Blatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Blatz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons and San Jose Sports Medicine Doctors.